Your questions answered
You may have a number of questions following the changes announced around the Bonus Bonds scheme, so we’ve provided the following FAQs to help answer these.
- Expand/collapse listBonus Bonds wind up
- Expand/collapse listCan I still cash in my Bonus Bonds? And could this change in the future?
- Expand/collapse listWhat are reserves?
- Expand/collapse listIf a lot of customers redeem their bonds, what impact will it have on those who choose to leave their Bonus Bonds in?
- Expand/collapse listHow long would it take to wind up the scheme?
- Expand/collapse listWhat is the difference between closure and wind up?
- Expand/collapse listI currently have my payment method set to “reinvest”. If I win a prize in the October draw, will the prize be reinvested?
- Expand/collapse listHow will we be notified if the fund has gone into wind up?
- Expand/collapse listWill my cash-in request be processed if I have submitted it and it hasn’t been processed when the move to wind up is announced?
- Expand/collapse listI want to leave my funds in until wind-up has been completed, how will you pay me?
- Expand/collapse listWhat happens if I still have funds in the scheme when it goes into wind-up?
- Expand/collapse listWhen the Scheme moves into wind up, will I still be able to use MyBonusBonds?